ParaSpirit Events brings to you a brand new and exciting event...
Ghost Camp! at Haunted, Fort Widley
Not only is Fort Widley haunted by Ghostly Souls and known for being one of the UK's most haunted locations; the parade of which the atmospheric tunnels are under, are also known to have very spooky going ons with many sightings from the public and Ghost Hunters - this is where you will camp!
This unique event will be happening on FRIDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
Itinerary (sujbject to change):
- Pitch up your tent on the parade of the very haunted, Fort Widley (6.00pm - 7.30pm)
- Introduction with our team (7.30pm - 8.00pm)
- Ghost Hunt at Fort Widley (8.00pm - 10.30pm)
- Hot Delicious Pizza Buffet (10.45pm)
- Ghost Stories around a camp fire (10.45pm)
- Bedtime! (2.30am LATEST)
- Pastry Breakfast (8.30am)
- Leave (9.30am)
Price: only £69.00 per person (only 24 places are available).
Deposits: Just £9.00 to secure your places, with the balance due 2 weeks before (you will be contacted).
PLEASE NOTE, UPON BOOKING A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT; ALL PAYMENT BALANCES THEN SENT TO DALE FIELD ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- Unlimited tea and coffee will be available
- You are more than welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages (please drink sensibly from 11.30pm)
- You must return to your tents to sleep no later than 2.30am (quiet period)
- You can bring 1 tent each, or share with your friend(s)
- You are free to leave whenever you wish to, though please notify our team
- Aged 18 and over only
- If the weather is extremely bad; we will opt to pitch our tents down on of the tunnels, where there are 2 floors
The above itinerary is subject to change! Full terms apply.
ParaSpirit Events are strictly for entertainment purposes only and not for scientific research nor historic touring. Itinerary is not compulsory. You are free to leave before the end. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave. We advise people of whom are pregnant, get claustrophobic or of a nervous disposition to not attend. Upon entry, you will take full responsibility for your own actions. All tickets are non refundable. Aged 18 and over. ID may be required.