ParaSpirit Events brings to you a brand new and exciting event...
Camping with GHOSTS at Fort Widley, Portsmouth.
Not only is Fort Widley haunted by Ghostly Souls and known for being one of the UK's most haunted locations; the parade of which the atmospheric tunnels are under, are also known to have very spooky going ons with many sightings from the public and Ghost Hunters - this is where you will camp!
FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2020
FRIDAY 8TH MAY 2020
FRIDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020
PLEASE NOTE - EACH DATE IS SELLING OUT QUICKLY! PLEASE PLACE A SMALL DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR TICKETS!
Itinerary (sujbject to change):
- Pitch up your tent on the parade of the very haunted, Fort Widley (6.00pm - 7.30pm)
- Introduction with our team (7.30pm - 8.00pm)
- Ghost Hunt at Fort Widley (8.00pm - 11.00pm)
- Hot Delicious Pizza Buffet (11.15pm)
- Ghost Stories around a camp fire (11.15pm)
- Bedtime! (2.30am LATEST)
- Pastry Breakfast (8.30am)
Price: only £66.00 per person (only 22 places are available).
Deposits: Just £6.00 (+ booking fee) to secure your places, with the balance due 6 weeks before (you will be contacted on how to pay).
PLEASE NOTE, UPON BOOKING A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT; ALL PAYMENT BALANCES THEN SENT TO DALE FIELD / PARASPIRIT EVENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE EMAILED 1 WEEK PRIOR WITH FULL DETAILS OF THE EVENT!
- Unlimited tea and coffee will be available
- You are more than welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages (please drink sensibly from 11.15pm)
- You must return to your tents to sleep no later than 2.30am (quiet period)
- You can bring 1 tent each, or share with your friend(s)
- You are free to leave whenever you wish to, though please notify our team
- If the weather is extremely bad; we will opt to pitch our tents down on of the tunnels, where there are 2 floors
- No shower facilities available. Toilets on site.
The above itinerary is subject to change! Full terms apply.
ParaSpirit Events are strictly for entertainment purposes only and not for scientific research nor historic touring. Itinerary is not compulsory. You are free to leave before the end. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave. We advise people of whom are pregnant, get claustrophobic or of a nervous disposition to not attend. Upon entry, you will take full responsibility for your own actions. All tickets are non refundable. Aged 18 and over. ID may be required.