ParaSpirit Events brings to you a brand new and exciting event...
Camping with GHOSTS at Fort Widley, Portsmouth.
We are back at this dark and atmospheric location - one of ParaSpirit's most active and best haunts! Will we hear the footsteps and see the dark shadows appearing and the sense of being watched? Or the strange groans down the tunnels, we can't explain? So many secrets untold...
This incredible place never lets us down... We can't wait to go back! ... And this time you get to CAMP on the site of this mega hauned location!
Joined & Hosted by Dale Field & Team
Dale has been investigating the paranormal for over 17 years, since the age of just 16. He has appeared on many paranormal radio stations, TV, newspapers and worked with World famous individuals - within this genre. Dale has conducted and hosted hundreds of investigations all over the UK, at many locations. His experience and knowledge is valuable, when the lights go out at mega haunted locations!
Visit Dale's profile on - www.facebook.com/dalefieldevents (click link or search, 'Dale Field').
FRIDAY 12TH JUNE 2020 - NEARLY SOLD OUT!
FRIDAY 3RD JULY 2020 - NEARLY SOLD OUT!
FRIDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020 - NEARLY SOLD OUT!
PLEASE NOTE - EACH DATE IS SELLING OUT QUICKLY! PLEASE PLACE A SMALL DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR TICKETS!
Itinerary (sujbject to change):
- Pitch up your tent on the parade of the very haunted, Fort Widley (6.00pm - 7.30pm) -
- Introduction with our team (7.30pm - 8.00pm) -
- Ghost Hunt at Fort Widley (8.00pm - 11.00pm) -
- Hot Delicious Pizza Buffet (11.15pm) -
- Ghost Stories around a camp fire (from 11.15pm) -
- Bedtime! (2.00am LATEST) -
- Pastry Breakfast (8.30am) -
Price: only £66.00 per person (only 24 places are available)
Deposits: Just £6.00 (+ booking fee)
Balance due 3 weeks before (you will be contacted on how to pay)
PLEASE NOTE, UPON BOOKING A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT; ALL PAYMENT BALANCES THEN SENT TO US ARE NON REFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE EMAILED 5 DAYS PRIOR WITH FULL DETAILS OF THE EVENT!
- Unlimited tea, coffee and hot choc will be available
- You are more than welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages (please drink sensibly from 11.15pm)
- You must return to your tents to sleep no later than 2.30am (quiet period)
- You can bring 1 tent each, or share with your friend(s)
- You are free to leave whenever you wish to, though please notify our team
- If the weather is extremely bad; we will opt to pitch our tents down the tunnels / rooms, where there are 2 floors
- No shower facilities available. Toilets on site.
The above itinerary is subject to change! Full terms apply.
ParaSpirit Events are strictly for entertainment purposes only and not for scientific research nor historic touring. Itinerary is not compulsory. You are free to leave before the end. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave. We advise people of whom are pregnant, get claustrophobic or of a nervous disposition to not attend. Upon entry, you will take full responsibility for your own actions. All tickets are non refundable. Aged 18 and over. ID may be required.