Monday 23rd December 2019
POPKIDS: THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS SHOW
+ Santa Visit
at Popworld, Portsmouth
Adults (13+) £3
Children (12 years old or under) £8
Babies (under 2) £3
Please note: There will be no santa visit for the adult or baby tickets.
What to expect:
Special guests joining our party where guests will be able to interact and take pictures. Previous Guest Include: Pikachu, Iggle Piggle and Bugs Bunny
Live performance from Elsa and Olaf, & live performance from The Greatest Showman!
The final 30 minutes will be a popkids-power-half-hour. Now this bit is TOP SECRET...but you won't be disappointed!
2 hours of entertainment with music for all ages. Kids will be able to sing along and dance to songs they know from Disney to chart...we guarantee your children would love it. We will also take requests for any favourite songs from our Popkids.
Full entertainments team to get kids and adults involved for the duration of the event including party dances (old and new), Games and MORE - ADULTS WILL BE INVOLVED AND IT MAY GET MESSY (but funny)
- Visit from SANTA! including small present for all child tickets.
- Photo wall to have some amazing family photos taken with our special guest.
- Professional photographer who will take hundreds of photos, these will be added to our page ASAP for you all to see.
- Give aways and prizes to be won! Yes, not everyone may get something but some of you will be lucky enough.
- Amazing Facepainter - perfect for children or adults to add that extra sparkle to their look.
- Tuck Shop - Affordable sweet and savoury snacks available.
Now for the important bit:
Although this is in a nightclub, the music level is kept to a safe level. Lighting will be dimmed, the club lights will be in use. Please note we DO NOT USE STROBE LIGHTING.
No alcohol is to be brought in or consumed within the venue. This is a child friendly event so all alcohol will be covered up.
This venue is upstairs and we have access to a disabled lift if needed. Just message us before the event or talk to one of our amazing team on the day.
Although we will have space for buggy's/prams unfortunately due to health and safety we can not allow them upstairs. These can be left in an area at the bottom of the stairs. We will have a member of staff on the door at all times to keep a watchful eye on these for you.
We can not be held liable for any loss of damage to your possessions whist in the venue.
You must be responsible for your own children whist in the venue and remain under supervision at all times.
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL! #Popkids